Topics that I love to speak on:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Post Traumatic Growth
- Empowerment and Resilience
- Social Justice
- Gender Equality
- Rape Culture
- Mental Health
- Suicide Prevention
Follow my blog to see where I’m speaking today!
Ali has presented to numerous conferences and organizations. Her motivating message can be adapted to fit any audience.
Among the themes:
- Changing your thought can change your environment
- Embracing the gift of challenge
- Discovering and harnessing your unique strengths
- Performing beyond limitations set by yourself or others
- Uncovering resolve you didn’t know you had
“Ali Warren was a keynote speaker at the United Way of Pennsylvania State Conference this past fall, and I can honestly say I have never heard a more engaging, enigmatic, and educational speaker! She has a powerful way of delivering her life story and experiences that allow the audience to, not only follow along, but to also find parallels and inspiration in their own lives. After listening to Ali talk, it was impossible to walk away not feeling more positive about life and inspired to challenge myself and really reach for my personal goals, no matter how difficult. Everyone should have a chance to hear Ali’s story and be inspired by her!”
–Kierston Hobough, Director of Results and Performance, United Way of Butler County
Interested in having me share my message at your event?